Chocolate Sizzle. Two addictive foods join forces to become one superfood. An explosion of flavor. Bacon meets chocolate. Utopia.
We are looking for recipe testers for Chocolate Sizzle, a collection of recipes that contain both bacon and chocolate—a dangerously addictive combination.
Interested? Here’s some enticing information that will tempt you:
1. The recipes you’ll be testing are revisions of recipes gathered from many different sources.
2. Obviously, we don’t want our recipes to be made public before the cookbook comes out, so you won’t be able to share the recipes – with anyone – no matter how hard they beg!
3. You do not need to be a “professional” or even “expert” to be one of our recipe testers. Just the opposite – We are looking for “regular” people so we can make sure the recipes are clear for anyone.
4. I’m sure plenty of you enjoy innovating and trying new things – but it’s important to remember that to be a recipe tester, you have to be able to follow the recipes exactly. No changes or substitutions are allowed.
5. Testers will have to fill out an evaluation form after trying the recipe – and you’ll need to do it in a timely manner.
6. We need photos taken of your dish as well. Details on taking quality photos will be included with the guidelines we send you.
7. This is not a paid position. We would, however, like to include your name in the book as one of our recipe testers. We would also like to include a quote from you and, if you are willing, a photo of you with the quote.
8. These are not recipes for those on restricted diets.
Sounds good to you? There are a limited number of slots available, so apply today to be a recipe tester.
Never a Duh Moment
Sometimes I feel like I am in God's way. For example, if I forget an appointment or miss a deadline. Or when I place great expectations on myself and fall short. Or when I get lost because my sense of direction falters 98 percent of the time.